Saturday, April 5, 2008

A few of the CUA Alumni at Kevin and Bridget's Wedding


Me (Fr. Bob) with some of some of our CUA Basketball Alumni and even national champions at Kevin and Bridget's wedding. March 29th 2008 at Immaculate Conception Church Washington DC

There were lots of almuni and I wish I would have had a chance to visit with them but I had to return to the Esto Vir / Gratia Plena retreat in Najemoy MD. The only one I had a chance to talk with briefly Will Morely who a Police Officer for the 6th District in DC. He said that he saw me driving with a van load of Asian women and almost pulled me over. I was confused about that until I remembered I had taken the Nursing Students from the Catholic University of Korea to the 12th Street Station for some ice cream this summer... they were definitely a van full of Asians.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: