Thursday, November 15, 2007

From Fr. Michael Carlson (2002)


Hey Fr. Bob-

Thanks for the update on all the fine work going on at CUA. I often look back with great joy on my years there. As I'm sure you know, after leaving CUA I did graduate studies at Boston College in philosophy while at St. John's. Then the Archbishop asked me to go to Rome where I studied theology at the Gregorian. I am finishing my S.T.L. this year in theological Anthropology there. I was ordained a priest for the Archdiocese of Hartford last July. I am attaching some pictures for you. I rarely ever forget to keep in mind the students at CUA discerning a priestly vocation when praying Compline on Mondays in the same great fashion that we used to when I was a student there. I am so grateful for my time spent at the university, it is where I came to discover and grow in love with Christ. For this I will forever be indebted.

Very Best in Christ,

Fr. Michael Carlson

Habete fiduciam; ego sum, nolite timere. -- Mt. 14,27

No comments: